The Lost Universe
Vote here------>>>> http://runescape.top100arena.com/in.asp?id=39463

The Lost Universe
Vote here------>>>> http://runescape.top100arena.com/in.asp?id=39463

The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Universe

THE BEST NEW RSPS SERVER OUT!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Okay guys were going to have a HUGE pking party. Drop partys will be there also and you might here some secrets about how to get good fast in the game!!    hope you can make it!!
okay guys there is two servers now ipodscape and tlus. so we are going to have a little competition see who can get the most  votes on runescape top 100!

Suggestions for server.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iamm3
Memebers
Memebers

Suggestions for server..... Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for server.....   Suggestions for server..... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:24 am

1. Make it harder to get money: Because people are getting to lazy to earn it themselves therefore they go begging. Meaning they'll quit sooner because they won't know how to get items and money for themselves!

2. Make a price checker like grand exchange but not to buy stuff just to check prices: Because people have started to rip others off to make more money. And some of the new players are getting scammed allot.

3. Make new accounts start with 2million because new players will be attracted to the game more.

4. Also put in a book on how to play and how to make money and make the training place have different types of monsters like rock crabs or cows: Because the penguins have to much hp and new players are getting killed by them.

5. Make it that there is a person when you start that you talk to and they teach you the rules and it gives you a special item/armour/Weapon.

That's all for now- Iamm3

P.S- Please feel free to post comment's but please no disrespectful one's.
Back to top Go down
Slay the Noobz
Almost to mod
Almost to mod
Slay the Noobz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for server.....   Suggestions for server..... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:53 am

I think a price checker would be good... Starting with 2m would attract more people but would also tempt people to make new accounts to give money to themselves... The other two suggestions are good for new players.
Back to top Go down
Zack Da Bomb
Almost to mod
Almost to mod
Zack Da Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for server.....   Suggestions for server..... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:48 pm

iamm3 wrote:

4. Also put in a book on how to play and how to make money and make the training place have different types of monsters like rock crabs or cows: Because the penguins have to much hp and new players are getting killed by them.

there already are guides on the forum... if they dont read it thats on them plus they could just ask people. and they are not dieing from penguins, they only hit 1s lol eat for crying out loud thats about it though have fun playing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Tlus.Darkbb.com
iamm3
Memebers
Memebers

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for server.....   Suggestions for server..... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:50 am

lol... some don't know how to work server that well.
Back to top Go down
iamm3
Memebers
Memebers

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for server.....   Suggestions for server..... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:54 am

And also what if you don't know how to get food?????????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for server.....   Suggestions for server..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for server.....
Page 1 of 1