The Lost Universe
Vote here------>>>> http://runescape.top100arena.com/in.asp?id=39463

The Lost Universe
Vote here------>>>> http://runescape.top100arena.com/in.asp?id=39463

The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Universe

THE BEST NEW RSPS SERVER OUT!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Okay guys were going to have a HUGE pking party. Drop partys will be there also and you might here some secrets about how to get good fast in the game!!    hope you can make it!!
okay guys there is two servers now ipodscape and tlus. so we are going to have a little competition see who can get the most  votes on runescape top 100!

Need and admin !!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pokemon1133
Memebers
Memebers
pokemon1133

Need and admin !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Need and admin !!!!   Need and admin !!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:02 pm

Mike pick me #$@$#@$#@$^%&^%&$ Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz % affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit king king king king king lol! lol! lol! lol! bounce bounce bounce bounce bom drunken santa santa king
Back to top Go down
Slay the Noobz
Almost to mod
Almost to mod
Slay the Noobz

Need and admin !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need and admin !!!!   Need and admin !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:47 am

Wtf? Why do you think you should be an admin? Why not Zack? I personally think Zack would be better for admin than you... Also, don't know about anyone else but I think this is a totally pointless topic.
Back to top Go down

Need and admin !!!!
Page 1 of 1