The Lost Universe
Vote here------>>>> http://runescape.top100arena.com/in.asp?id=39463

The Lost Universe
Vote here------>>>> http://runescape.top100arena.com/in.asp?id=39463

The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Universe

THE BEST NEW RSPS SERVER OUT!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Okay guys were going to have a HUGE pking party. Drop partys will be there also and you might here some secrets about how to get good fast in the game!!    hope you can make it!!
okay guys there is two servers now ipodscape and tlus. so we are going to have a little competition see who can get the most  votes on runescape top 100!

If u want a super awesome clan read this!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zeldasboy
Memebers
Memebers
zeldasboy

If u want a super awesome clan read this! Empty
PostSubject: If u want a super awesome clan read this!   If u want a super awesome clan read this! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:17 pm

Hey it's zeldasboy! If u don't wanna have to fight to get in a clan, u shud be in ours! We have the biggest secret base in the game. All u have to do to get in is answer these questions. The best part is, I'm putting the answers here for u! Just find me ingame and ask to join Fallen Angels and u can have it! Basicaly, free items!

Question 1. What do the 3 king's hats stand for? A. Hood means secrecy and darkness, bunnies means strength and leadership, and white party hat means emotions and knowledge.

Question 2. Who are the founders of fallen angels? A. Me, Blip, and Lewis

Question 3. Why is the top of the ranks armor in the Fallen Angels Verac?
A. Idk figure it out I didn't think of these my brother did and he made me write them down...

Also there is a surprise if u get them all right... But u don't have to just answer these, one of the other leaders my throw in something else. And u still have to fight, but that determines ur startig rAnk (the rest will be further explained in-game by me when u try out)

Anyways, hope u guys enjoy it, I know u will LOVE our base. Wish those who try out luck! Bye!!!
Back to top Go down

If u want a super awesome clan read this!
Page 1 of 1