The Lost Universe
Vote here------>>>> http://runescape.top100arena.com/in.asp?id=39463

The Lost Universe
Vote here------>>>> http://runescape.top100arena.com/in.asp?id=39463

The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Universe

THE BEST NEW RSPS SERVER OUT!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Okay guys were going to have a HUGE pking party. Drop partys will be there also and you might here some secrets about how to get good fast in the game!!    hope you can make it!!
okay guys there is two servers now ipodscape and tlus. so we are going to have a little competition see who can get the most  votes on runescape top 100!

my god mike and jake look at this its seriously

Go down 
+2
Zack Da Bomb
killzone
6 posters
AuthorMessage
killzone
Almost to mod
Almost to mod
killzone

my god mike and jake look at this its seriously Empty
PostSubject: my god mike and jake look at this its seriously   my god mike and jake look at this its seriously I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:44 pm

it all started with this

Photobucket

then this after i muted then ip muted he created mutilple accounts such as fuk killzone, dnt wna kno,

Photobucket

then this......

Photobucket

and finaly he left after this and more

Photobucket

i was brutaly verbally assaulted today and would liek this to stop it would all be fixed if mods had the banning power but idk or if more people were admins they would be on i never see one admin on besides jake and mike
Back to top Go down
Zack Da Bomb
Almost to mod
Almost to mod
Zack Da Bomb

PostSubject: Re: my god mike and jake look at this its seriously   my god mike and jake look at this its seriously I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:46 pm

make mods be able to ban or something
Back to top Go down
http://Tlus.Darkbb.com
dont b silly
Memebers
Memebers

PostSubject: Re: my god mike and jake look at this its seriously   my god mike and jake look at this its seriously I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:50 pm

Fuck all you fucking gay people your such little fags and killzone go have a cry you gay baby and get over it.... Fuck you zack to you little homo dick wode Very Happy ass holes!!! for life Fuck you all and peace owt noobs
Back to top Go down
killzone
Almost to mod
Almost to mod
killzone

PostSubject: Re: my god mike and jake look at this its seriously   my god mike and jake look at this its seriously I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:21 pm

i also had to ip mute devil who was cussing and calling other players namms and then created more chars
Back to top Go down
sgt jordan12
Almost to mod
Almost to mod
sgt jordan12

PostSubject: Re: my god mike and jake look at this its seriously   my god mike and jake look at this its seriously I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:42 pm

Hmmmm.... ip mutes tuf... should have just normal mute all his accounts he made.... dont let him speak Shocked
Back to top Go down
killzone
Almost to mod
Almost to mod
killzone

PostSubject: Re: my god mike and jake look at this its seriously   my god mike and jake look at this its seriously I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:57 am

i did he made like 12 accounts i gave him numerous warnings
Back to top Go down
pker
Memebers
Memebers

PostSubject: Re: my god mike and jake look at this its seriously   my god mike and jake look at this its seriously I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:59 pm

but he could use ::message thats a problem they need to ip bann ... maybe but that mite be too much power this is wierd why not code mute for ::Yell too king Piv Capain
Back to top Go down
katiej00
Memebers
Memebers

PostSubject: Re: my god mike and jake look at this its seriously   my god mike and jake look at this its seriously I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:22 pm

hmm
Back to top Go down
killzone
Almost to mod
Almost to mod
killzone

PostSubject: Re: my god mike and jake look at this its seriously   my god mike and jake look at this its seriously I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:23 pm

it would not be too much power as long asthe mods knew how to keep there cool and use it as a last resort
Back to top Go down
sgt jordan12
Almost to mod
Almost to mod
sgt jordan12

PostSubject: Re: my god mike and jake look at this its seriously   my god mike and jake look at this its seriously I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:36 pm

too much power admins should be only ones that can mute they have more experince
Back to top Go down
killzone
Almost to mod
Almost to mod
killzone

PostSubject: Re: my god mike and jake look at this its seriously   my god mike and jake look at this its seriously I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:19 pm

Sgt you have no idea what your talkign about you need to relize that if oyu weere a mod you would want muting and banning and i havent seen a mod abuse his powers yet. your just angry that you didnt get mod... im sorry dude but thats the case.. you rwhole attitude has changed since i became mod youve been a little more on the angry side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my god mike and jake look at this its seriously   my god mike and jake look at this its seriously I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my god mike and jake look at this its seriously
Page 1 of 1