The Lost Universe
Vote here------>>>> http://runescape.top100arena.com/in.asp?id=39463

The Lost Universe
Vote here------>>>> http://runescape.top100arena.com/in.asp?id=39463

The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Universe

THE BEST NEW RSPS SERVER OUT!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Okay guys were going to have a HUGE pking party. Drop partys will be there also and you might here some secrets about how to get good fast in the game!!    hope you can make it!!
okay guys there is two servers now ipodscape and tlus. so we are going to have a little competition see who can get the most  votes on runescape top 100!

zack get demoted

Go down 
+3
Zack Da Bomb
pokemon1133
zeldasboy
7 posters

Who thinks Zack should get demoted from admin?
 Yes, because he got Mike to reset the economy and we lost all our items
 Yes
 No, because he got Mike to reset the economy and we lost all our items
 No
View results
AuthorMessage
zeldasboy
Memebers
Memebers
zeldasboy

zack get demoted Empty
PostSubject: zack get demoted   zack get demoted I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:09 pm

remember, he made us losse ALL our stuff!!!!! also he is pretty mean
Back to top Go down
pokemon1133
Memebers
Memebers
pokemon1133

zack get demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: zack get demoted   zack get demoted I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:17 pm

zeldas u mad beacuse u lost ur stuff tough its called work for your stuff and zack didnt make him all the dupers did and scammers and other prombles so grow up and work
What a Face
Back to top Go down
Zack Da Bomb
Almost to mod
Almost to mod
Zack Da Bomb

zack get demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: zack get demoted   zack get demoted I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:26 pm

zeldasboy wrote:
remember, he made us losse ALL our stuff!!!!! also he is pretty mean

no i didnt you stupid noob how am i suppose to get demoted when mike pushed reset? it was killzones idea not mine so blame some1 else?
Back to top Go down
http://Tlus.Darkbb.com
zeldasboy
Memebers
Memebers
zeldasboy

zack get demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: zack get demoted   zack get demoted I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:29 pm

maybe it was killzones idea but u made it happen.... so its ur fault...... besides im not really all that mad that u reset it ur just mean to me sooooooooo ya neways im switching servers my best friend own 1 im going there so im not comming bak......i was planning this for a long time i dont really care about this server that much so im not that mad about the economy im just mad u didnt check with every1 else first............anyways im going there this server was just something to pass the time while my friend got his up besides he making me an owner too so good ridance to u all
Back to top Go down
killzone
Almost to mod
Almost to mod
killzone

zack get demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: zack get demoted   zack get demoted I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:45 pm

and btw zack it wasnt my idea i just agreed that it would be a good thing i didnt think of it
Back to top Go down
Zack Da Bomb
Almost to mod
Almost to mod
Zack Da Bomb

zack get demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: zack get demoted   zack get demoted I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:21 pm

who gives a crap i love this reset noobs lol u caNT demote me from this
Back to top Go down
http://Tlus.Darkbb.com
xsjr123
Memebers
Memebers
xsjr123

zack get demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: zack get demoted   zack get demoted I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:59 pm

ROFL this dude is mest up! xD zack and killzone are meh behst fwends on tis, there nice. yea i was mad too, i lost a very rare items that was the only one in the game, but i got over it in 2 days, its just a game. we'll get all of our stuff bak sooner or later. just work and wait, thats what im doing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife
Memebers
Memebers
Cloud Strife

zack get demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: zack get demoted   zack get demoted I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:13 pm

its good that eco got reset, not as boring, people have to work for there stuff again, keeps then interested rather then sitting there doing nothing
Back to top Go down
xsjr123
Memebers
Memebers
xsjr123

zack get demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: zack get demoted   zack get demoted I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:15 pm

so true o:
Back to top Go down
kickyamom
Memebers
Memebers

zack get demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: zack get demoted   zack get demoted I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:02 pm

ok, one people need to stop worrying about reset mainly because economy was really bad and plus everybody had the best items and they were getting richer by doing nothing...like if u had d claws or bunnys be4 there prices went up because u got alot more money from that....and i no zack isnt always nice all the time but face it no one is perfect...and yes even though at times i dont like zack im defending him because once you get to no him hes a good friend...so all of you just need to be quiet and watch wat you say.thankyou.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

zack get demoted Empty
PostSubject: Re: zack get demoted   zack get demoted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zack get demoted
Page 1 of 1