The Lost Universe
Vote here------>>>> http://runescape.top100arena.com/in.asp?id=39463

The Lost Universe
Vote here------>>>> http://runescape.top100arena.com/in.asp?id=39463

The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Universe

THE BEST NEW RSPS SERVER OUT!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Okay guys were going to have a HUGE pking party. Drop partys will be there also and you might here some secrets about how to get good fast in the game!!    hope you can make it!!
okay guys there is two servers now ipodscape and tlus. so we are going to have a little competition see who can get the most  votes on runescape top 100!

pokemon1133/andy is an outburst he insulted my father and zack ip mute dme and gazz for nothing

Go down 
+2
pokemon1133
killzone
6 posters

should piv owner and pokemon1133 be banned?
 yes
 no
 hell yes!!!
 its plain they are gay
View results
AuthorMessage
killzone
Almost to mod
Almost to mod
killzone

pokemon1133/andy is an outburst he insulted my father and zack ip mute dme and gazz for nothing Empty
PostSubject: pokemon1133/andy is an outburst he insulted my father and zack ip mute dme and gazz for nothing   pokemon1133/andy is an outburst he insulted my father and zack ip mute dme and gazz for nothing I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:25 pm

mike here are possibly my final words that this serve ris fallign apart i was doign good untill piv owner came along and tryed to turn eevry1 against me and gazz. w did nothing to him and he starts talkign crap so we talked back and then he ip mutes me and gazz. and then pokemon1133 insulted my father and my father quit he is not gonna deal with insults like this so these may be my final words mike and jake i dont know but i may be on again or i may have my own server by then but people liek piv owner and andy have ruined my experiance to play i h8 them i hate noone else because i have been nice to them and they have been nice back. if anyone doesnt want me to quit post here.
Back to top Go down
pokemon1133
Memebers
Memebers
pokemon1133

pokemon1133/andy is an outburst he insulted my father and zack ip mute dme and gazz for nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokemon1133/andy is an outburst he insulted my father and zack ip mute dme and gazz for nothing   pokemon1133/andy is an outburst he insulted my father and zack ip mute dme and gazz for nothing I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:43 pm

my post here is that what ever you say ur "'dad"" plays a younger kid /teen game thats sad no means saying that i like hurt ur dad that hes goign to cry for 5 weeks its a game dont worrie about it
Back to top Go down
Zack Da Bomb
Almost to mod
Almost to mod
Zack Da Bomb

PostSubject: Re: pokemon1133/andy is an outburst he insulted my father and zack ip mute dme and gazz for nothing   pokemon1133/andy is an outburst he insulted my father and zack ip mute dme and gazz for nothing I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:48 pm

first of all i have my reasons to ip bann u, look at the forum you insulted me calling me a fuckwad, gazz keeps cursing. so dnt say i got nothin you guys are the problem, demoting you is the solution
Back to top Go down
http://Tlus.Darkbb.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: pokemon1133/andy is an outburst he insulted my father and zack ip mute dme and gazz for nothing   pokemon1133/andy is an outburst he insulted my father and zack ip mute dme and gazz for nothing I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:56 pm

Goddamn it guys it is a game can we just go about not calling people names insulting, if we did this then there would be no need for banning and muting. Please guys im begging you. i dont like it when people quit it is mike nd my first serv and i dont wana shut it down bc of some gay ass reason for every1 quitting bc of ppl calling them names/insults/pissing off/banning/mutting for no goddamn reason!! So every1 just please be nice to every1 on this serv, and it will run smoothly
Back to top Go down
https://nothing.darkbb.com
kickyamom
Memebers
Memebers

PostSubject: Re: pokemon1133/andy is an outburst he insulted my father and zack ip mute dme and gazz for nothing   pokemon1133/andy is an outburst he insulted my father and zack ip mute dme and gazz for nothing I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:22 pm

Admin wrote:
Goddamn it guys it is a game can we just go about not calling people names insulting, if we did this then there would be no need for banning and muting. Please guys im begging you. i dont like it when people quit it is mike nd my first serv and i dont wana shut it down bc of some gay ass reason for every1 quitting bc of ppl calling them names/insults/pissing off/banning/mutting for no goddamn reason!! So every1 just please be nice to every1 on this serv, and it will run smoothly

ty for saying that im getting tired of all this nonesense..people are really getting anoying.
Back to top Go down
helpme
Memebers
Memebers

PostSubject: Re: pokemon1133/andy is an outburst he insulted my father and zack ip mute dme and gazz for nothing   pokemon1133/andy is an outburst he insulted my father and zack ip mute dme and gazz for nothing I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:01 pm

then mike can u un bann me
Back to top Go down
helpme
Memebers
Memebers

PostSubject: Re: pokemon1133/andy is an outburst he insulted my father and zack ip mute dme and gazz for nothing   pokemon1133/andy is an outburst he insulted my father and zack ip mute dme and gazz for nothing I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:01 pm

then mike can u un bann me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pokemon1133/andy is an outburst he insulted my father and zack ip mute dme and gazz for nothing   pokemon1133/andy is an outburst he insulted my father and zack ip mute dme and gazz for nothing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pokemon1133/andy is an outburst he insulted my father and zack ip mute dme and gazz for nothing
Page 1 of 1