The Lost Universe
Vote here------>>>> http://runescape.top100arena.com/in.asp?id=39463

The Lost Universe
Vote here------>>>> http://runescape.top100arena.com/in.asp?id=39463

The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Universe

THE BEST NEW RSPS SERVER OUT!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Okay guys were going to have a HUGE pking party. Drop partys will be there also and you might here some secrets about how to get good fast in the game!!    hope you can make it!!
okay guys there is two servers now ipodscape and tlus. so we are going to have a little competition see who can get the most  votes on runescape top 100!

arrow noob7's Ultimate Guide for New people /money making/experience

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
arrow noob7
Memebers
Memebers
arrow noob7

arrow noob7's Ultimate Guide for New people /money making/experience Empty
PostSubject: arrow noob7's Ultimate Guide for New people /money making/experience   arrow noob7's Ultimate Guide for New people /money making/experience I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:10 am

Ok first off is if you need to bring any Combat skills of any kind (Mage, Attack, Healthpoints, Range etc.) You can go to Shade's or Penguin's as shown:

arrow noob7's Ultimate Guide for New people /money making/experience Fuberg10

How to get to this destination ~

1.Go to you're spellbook tab and open it up. Click on the minigames tele and then click the middle one (PC) and should tele you next to a boat on an island. Once you are here walk toward's the building's on the island you should see a big red portal either next to you or in front of you. Click on the portal and should take you to a secret room that has loads of Penguin's and about 4 Shade's.

2.If you're too lazy to click so much to raise you're skill's click on you're spellbook. Then look for the training tele. Click and and there you go about 10 penguin's easy as cake Smile.

Shade drop's: 35k gp 100% of the time
Peguin's: 15k and dragon bone's 100% of the time plus theyre rare drop which is meat tenderizer which is a very rare occurance.

Second if you're in the need of money and can't seem to find a way to make the money you desire and noone is seeming to be of much help then here's multiple way's to make that dream true.

First off is Green Dragon's a lot of people will most likely suggest this!~!~!
Here's a pic showing you what they look like:

arrow noob7's Ultimate Guide for New people /money making/experience Fuberg11

Warning do not attempt if you are scared of losing any item's or are a low lvl and or do not like the fact of being nervous about pker's.

I suggest you have at least these following skill's
Attack:70
Defense:70
Strength:70
Healthpoints:70
Prayer:70 (specifically because piety make you hit harder)

Note: You absolutely have to own either an Anti-fire shield or an Dragon-fire shield or you will most likely fear the dragon's more than the fact of pker's

Always remember the higher the skill's the better you will do and the longer trip's you will be able to achieve.

How to get there: Go to home go to the building that has a helmet on it. Once you are there you will see many portal's inside this building. There only 3 portals that really take you anywhere usefull.

1st portal: This take's you too KBD which is VERY far in the wilderness DO NOT ATTEMPT UNLESS YOU TAKE EXTREME CAUTION!!
2nd portal: This is the one that take's you too Green Dragon's.
3rd portal: Take's you too the God War's Dungeon! (we'll talk about this later on.)

Ok so take the second portal and click on it. You should now be in lvl 21 wilderness with a bunch of Green Dragon's and all direction's.

Green Dragon drop's: 5m and dragon bones 100% of the time the miscelaneous drop are as so: Ancient staff, Clue, Dragon battleaxe, Dragon longsword, Dragon leg's, Dragon skirt, And the rarest most wanted of them all is Dragon-fire shield.

Ok now last thing to discuss the most talked about and epic God War's Dungeon. Here you will need a very high lvl account, You're account must have bunny ear's to survive the difficult God War's Dungeon boss. I suggest that u bring lots of food (A must!!) and good armour plus weapon.

Note: God War's Dungeon is not located anywhere in the wilderness so no need to worry about being pked while trying to defeat the epic God War's Dungeon boss. (Who ever tell's you different tell them their full of crap for me!)

How to get there: Go to home go to the building that has a helmet on it. Once you are there you will see many portal's inside this building. Take the third portal as discussed with the Green Dragon's topic. click it. You should now be in a room with an ice chair, a stairway that goes through the floor (Way to GWD boss) And a bunch of saradomin wizards.

What to do: pray meele (since you have bunny ear's you're prayer wont go fully down. If you do not have bunny ear's i highly reccomend to not move any further for the fact that you're setting you're self up for failure and for ruining you're hard earned time.) Keep piety and protect Meele on and kill 20 saradomin wizards so you can have access to the boss below you're feet.

Note: Do not waste any of you're food on the saradomin wizard's unless you really have too.

Once you are done killing you're 20 saradomin wizards walk over next to the stair case and keep you're piety and protect meele prayer's on (A big must because he does 45+ with meele which could be 1 hit from being killed.) Go down the step's and the troll general or GWD boss will be greeting you in a hostile way. Hit him with all you got and eventually he'll die and you have to just await his respawn so you can own him again.

Troll general / GWD boss drops: He drop very good thing's and is definately the best monster to make the most money off of in the longrun. drop vary from Bandos chest plate and tasset's to Armadyl, Bandos, Saradomin, and Zamorak god sword's and of course the Dragon-fire shield.

I hope my guide has helped you somehow with either money making xp gaining or getting to know you're surrounding's. Thank's for the constant support.

Happygaming ~ arrow noob7

Sleep Too much typing aye curumba!!
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Almost to mod
Almost to mod
Yumi

PostSubject: Re: arrow noob7's Ultimate Guide for New people /money making/experience   arrow noob7's Ultimate Guide for New people /money making/experience I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:12 pm

Haha Great guide! Smile I like it~
Back to top Go down
Gazz
Memebers
Memebers
Gazz

PostSubject: Re: arrow noob7's Ultimate Guide for New people /money making/experience   arrow noob7's Ultimate Guide for New people /money making/experience I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 am

Nice guide, a bit big tho :S

Gazz. king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: arrow noob7's Ultimate Guide for New people /money making/experience   arrow noob7's Ultimate Guide for New people /money making/experience I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

arrow noob7's Ultimate Guide for New people /money making/experience
Page 1 of 1