The Lost Universe
Vote here------>>>> http://runescape.top100arena.com/in.asp?id=39463

The Lost Universe
Vote here------>>>> http://runescape.top100arena.com/in.asp?id=39463

The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Universe

THE BEST NEW RSPS SERVER OUT!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Okay guys were going to have a HUGE pking party. Drop partys will be there also and you might here some secrets about how to get good fast in the game!!    hope you can make it!!
okay guys there is two servers now ipodscape and tlus. so we are going to have a little competition see who can get the most  votes on runescape top 100!

arrow noob7 applying for mod :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
arrow no

arrow noob7 applying for mod :) Empty
PostSubject: arrow noob7 applying for mod :)   arrow noob7 applying for mod :) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:48 pm

I beleive i have what it take's to be mod these are my reason's
1. I love to help people out by greeting new ppl and doing whatever i can to make a peacefull playing environment.
2. I have played for about a week so i have a very solid idea of what to do and what not to do plus all the rule's.
3. Im kind in every way and am not a violent person unless i have to be.
4. I know mostly everyone who plays this server so i have a clear idea of who is who for instance who to stay away from and who to befriend further.
5. I believe this server is by far NUMBER 1 in my books so you have no need to worry about me betraying this server by advertising or saying anything badly about this server.
6. I respect everyone who plays this server 100% i just ignore the bad people and avoid them the best i can.
7. I am about to be 17 so i am very responsible and would never think about abusing the power of being a mod (I'd have to kill myself from being banned from the most kick rear private server in the world not only.)
8. I will admit i've had a bumb with the mod pure which was an misunderstanding by both people. (we resolved it and made up right after it occured now we're good friend's Smile . ) which mean's i can take responsiblity for my action if i have done wrong.
9. i like this server so much and want to do what i can to help and that is why i want to be mod so i can help other people if they are struggling and create both a better community and a better game playing economy for all who play now and for all to play in the future.

I do accept the fact that me getting mod is not 100% if i am turned down i will accept that fact and not put myself down for it. Because that only give's me the reason to push my self harder and further so i can be the nicest most fun and funny person i can be.

Thank's for you're time to read my post and also thank's for making such an awesome private server that im sure most people are jealous of. Because it can only get better from here.

Happy gaming - Arrow noob7
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Almost to mod
Almost to mod
Yumi

PostSubject: Re: arrow noob7 applying for mod :)   arrow noob7 applying for mod :) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:41 pm

Good luck!

+Support Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gazz
Memebers
Memebers
Gazz

PostSubject: Re: arrow noob7 applying for mod :)   arrow noob7 applying for mod :) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:42 am

u fail
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife
Memebers
Memebers
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: arrow noob7 applying for mod :)   arrow noob7 applying for mod :) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:43 am

mhm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: arrow noob7 applying for mod :)   arrow noob7 applying for mod :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

arrow noob7 applying for mod :)
Page 1 of 1