The Lost Universe
Vote here------>>>> http://runescape.top100arena.com/in.asp?id=39463

The Lost Universe
Vote here------>>>> http://runescape.top100arena.com/in.asp?id=39463

The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Universe

THE BEST NEW RSPS SERVER OUT!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Okay guys were going to have a HUGE pking party. Drop partys will be there also and you might here some secrets about how to get good fast in the game!!    hope you can make it!!
okay guys there is two servers now ipodscape and tlus. so we are going to have a little competition see who can get the most  votes on runescape top 100!

arrow noob7 applying for admin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
arrow noob7
Memebers
Memebers
arrow noob7

arrow noob7 applying for admin Empty
PostSubject: arrow noob7 applying for admin   arrow noob7 applying for admin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:55 pm

Hey guy's it me again this time i am going for admin woohoo for me....O Yea anyway's to the point rofl.

I believe i deserve admin why you ask well then do i have a lot of reason and let's start from sqaure one.
1: I love to help people out nomatter if you're new at the server with needing to know where something is or how to make money, items, etc. or if you are an experienced (The lost universe runescape private server user) by having problems with the server item price raises helping to adress problem's as fast as possible when neccesary.
2. I love to have a good time for example: (lately i have been doing weekly drop parties so that not only can some experienced player's get item's they want but that also new player's will sit and think to themselve's that we have the most encouraging, funny, and non stop talking community which can get annoying sometime's if you know what i mean -.o) but that with me as an admin i of course with mike's permission would like to be the event planner so not only will people get a good start "new player's but will keep people playing this game saying this server is number one! "my top long term goal at the moment"
3. I love to assist people whether it be a problem with the server (wall glitching, something not working, bank being deleted etc.) or it be something like (this person pked me with bunny or this person said this to me) i am always to be of help to anyone at anytime im a people person what can i say.
4. I love this server to death and will support 100% all the way untill i die either that be by providing tips for new ideas including, monster's drops items quest etc. trust me i will think of it. i wish to make our server the best server out there and make stuff that no other server has and overcome our long term goal of finnaly getting that wretched first place on a runescape private server 1/100. I fully understand that shooting for 1st place will be a challenge and i fully accept the fact that we will hit bump's as we aproach closer and closer to our goal but i am fully with it. I will do anything to make this happen.
5. Last thing is that yes i agree to the terms of being a admin prefferably the rule's as shown

1st rule: do not pk as an admin.
2nd rule: do not aid in killing any monster as an admin.
3rd rule: and the most obvious is dont give away any rare or very valuable item's unless has permission and or told otherwise. (pretty much a given!!)

note: Ok guy's thank's for you're time have fun playing TLUS and wish me good luck with my posistion.

Happy Gaming~arrow noob7
Back to top Go down
Zack Da Bomb
Almost to mod
Almost to mod
Zack Da Bomb

PostSubject: Re: arrow noob7 applying for admin   arrow noob7 applying for admin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:03 pm

dude do u ever read the forum? lol we need more players on the server before any promotes or mod
Back to top Go down
http://Tlus.Darkbb.com
arrow noob7
Memebers
Memebers
arrow noob7

PostSubject: Re: arrow noob7 applying for admin   arrow noob7 applying for admin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:05 pm

yes i know just id rather make my application before hand than at the last minute but thnx for just trying to be of help i highly apprecaite it Smile
Back to top Go down
Slay the Noobz
Almost to mod
Almost to mod
Slay the Noobz

PostSubject: Re: arrow noob7 applying for admin   arrow noob7 applying for admin I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:36 am

I think Arrow's VERY helpful... But Zac is right there's no openings yet... Although you should really be an admin.
Back to top Go down
s k i l l a
Memebers
Memebers

PostSubject: Re: arrow noob7 applying for admin   arrow noob7 applying for admin I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:58 pm

yea arrow noob should get mod lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: arrow noob7 applying for admin   arrow noob7 applying for admin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

arrow noob7 applying for admin
Page 1 of 1